Jennifer is joined by close friends as they discuss her recent book Finding God, Finding Me. This episode is a bit different from normal episodes as it gives more insight into Jennifer and the purpose behind her book. In this episode we’ll learn more about Jennifer’s spiritual journey and the perspectives of readers, and friends. This episode covers:
● God never moves. He was there throughout all of Jennifer’s life, whether she knew it or not.
● The importance of belonging to and attending a good Bible-based church.
● Jennifer didn’t plan the book launch. God did.
● When you meet Jesus, the light is so blinding you just really feel like you’re home.
● When you let Jesus take the wheel, life goes so much smoother.